Welcome to the Autumn 2020 edition of International School Parent.
International School Parent works with schools around the world to bring you up to date information and articles inspired by International School education. Inside:
- We chat with Philippe De Korodi, Headteacher of College Champittet. He talks to us about his education philosophies and his career so far, from studying law at Lausanne University, joining the International Committee of the Red Cross (a position that took him all over the world) and finally landing at Champittet. A truly fascinating story, from a truly fascinating man.
- Does your teen hate you?! Our teens are wonderful, mysterious creatures. Pick up the best tips to negotiate this volatile time and also maintain a close relationship with the young adult in your life.
- Friends are always important, but they have mattered to all of us so much during lockdown. Clive Leach lets us know the best way to create positive conversations with our friends and invest positively in those relationships.
- Getting out of lockdown gives everyone the opportunity to get out into the world and experience what we’ve been missing for months! Therefore, we have articles on the best lake walks in switzerland, gardening, autumnal recipes and much much more.
- We also turned to a couple of schools to find out how they managed to get through lockdown. Find out what happened behind the scenes whilst our international schools worked tirelessly to revolutionise distance learning for kids around the world.
Read all of these articles, and many more, in our Autumn magazine. International School Parent is a seasonal magazine, aiming to bring you interesting and topical articles for all the family.
More from International School Parent
Find more magazines like this here: www.internationalschoolparent.com/magazines/
Also, do you want to write for us? If so, you can submit an article for consideration here: www.internationalschoolparent.submittable.com