Welcome to the Summer 2019 edition of International School Parent.
International School Parent works with schools around the world to bring you up to date information and articles inspired by International School education. In this issue:
- Starting off strong, we have an interview with Denise Coates, School Director for ISBerne. Denise takes us through her fascinating career, the fantastic extracurricular options available at ISBerne, and also what parents love about the school.
- A staple of international education is the International Baccalaureate. But is it the best choice for your child’s education? Sandra Steiger takes us through the A Level programme and also highlights the benefits of an A Level education.
- IB experts give you the lowdown on how our Teens can get the best start for the IB diploma. Get great tips from real experts in the field.
- Dr Michelle Wright talks to us about Superbugs! Find out about why antibiotic resistance is a big deal, what causes antibiotic resistance, and, also, how to tackle that resistance.
- Living internationally means moving away from home comforts, especially home cuisines. But the great thing is getting to explore a whole host of new food and food ideas! Read our article on making the best of local markets and making connections to your new home’s culture and history through food.
Read all of these articles, and many more, in our Summer 2019 magazine. International School Parent is a seasonal magazine, aiming to bring you interesting and topical articles for all the family.
THIS IS AN OLD MAGAZINE. FOR OUR NEWEST RELEASE, SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE WITH AN EMAIL TO RECEIVE EACH RELEASE AS SOON AS IT’S AVAILABLE.
More from International School Parent
Find more magazines like this here: www.internationalschoolparent.com/magazines/
Want to write for us? If so, you can submit an article for consideration here: www.internationalschoolparent.submittable.com