Welcome to the Summer 2020 edition of International School Parent.
International School Parent works with schools around the world to bring you up to date information and articles inspired by International School education. In this issue:
- We interview the new Principal of International School Zurich, Jonathan Taylor, about his journey through education, touching on his personal teaching philosophies and culminating with his thoughts on what makes the school special.
- We have Part 2 of our Guide to Choosing a University. It’s never too early to think about the next step for your child. We’re happy to take you through the steps.
- From University all the way back to your child’s first school, we partnered up with Inter-Community School Zurich to create a ‘personal’ guide to choosing a pre-school.
- Lockdown has been tough for all of us, so we’re always on the lookout for great tips and ideas to kill time and keep our kids occupied for at least SOME of the day. We at International School Parent compared notes on our favourite book series. Dive in!
- We also curated a list of some ideas for adventuring experiences for all the family in Switzerland! Get planning, and enjoy the summer.
- Safety is a huge factor for all parents. With this in mind, we have an article on critical emergencies and the great work that Rega does to help people in danger.
Read all of these articles, and many more, in our Summer magazine. International School Parent is a seasonal magazine, aiming to bring you interesting and topical articles for all the family.
THIS IS AN OLD MAGAZINE. FOR OUR NEWEST RELEASE, SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE WITH AN EMAIL TO RECEIVE EACH RELEASE AS SOON AS IT’S AVAILABLE.
More from International School Parent
Find more magazines like this here: www.internationalschoolparent.com/magazines/
Want to write for us? If so, you can submit an article for consideration here: www.internationalschoolparent.submittable.com