The stunning Alpine backdrop, the lake and the beautiful promenade surrounded by exotic plants are some of the things that make Montreux one of the most visited places in French-speaking Switzerland.
ALPADIA Language Schools is located on the main street overlooking Lake Geneva. This wonderful location provides students the perfect setting to learn and get immersed in the French language and the Swiss culture.
ALPADIA organises the stay of each student from start to finish.
- Standard 20 – 20 lessons per week
- Intensive 25 – 25 lessons per week
- Premium 30 – 30 lessons per week
- Combi 5 & 10 – 25 or 30 lessons per week
- Exam Preparation: DELF/DALF or TCF
- Private – the schedule the best fits the student
- University Pathway – Preparation for entry into one of Switzerland’s higher educational institutions.
- Work Internship – A chance to gain work experience and practice your French.
All courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Student apartment
- French-speaking host family
- Hotel or Bed & Breakfast
Maximum 12 pupils per class
Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Sightseeing Montreux & Vevey
- Wine-tasting at UNESCO-listed Lavaux vineyard terraces
- Chillon Castle visit
- Charlie Chaplin museum visit
- Queen’s studio in Montreux
- Movie screening at the school
- Cooking classes at the school Laser tag game
- Student lounge
- Student study area
- Free library
- Computer room
- Cafeteria Terrace
Gabriel MühlhölzerInternational Admissions Manager