|Ages||8 - 18|
|Number of children||60|
|Average class size||8|
|Special education needs||Yes|
|Day/Boarding||Day School, Flexi Boarding, Full Boarding, Weekly Boarding|
About Institut Monte Rosa
Located in a Prime location in Territet-Montreux, Monte Rosa students benefit from a residential boarding placement in a safe environment surrounded by a professional team, while offering an inclusive education for a full integration into the school life.
Monte Rosa is located in Montreux, a prime location on the shores of Lake Geneva only 1 hour drive from Geneva International Airport. An easy access to the Swiss Alps and cities with major cultural points of interests enables a wide range of activities and excursions offered throughout the year.
Tailor-made programs and small classes (2 to 10 students) promote motivation and encourage students to take pleasure and pride in their work.
In addition to creating the ideal learning environment, Monte Rosa provides an academic program flexible enough to suit each student’s needs, in order for all to fully realize their potential.
Academic year programs, Summer and Winter Camps!
Monte Rosa welcomes pupils from 8 to 19 years old and offers a lot of various prestigious programs such as:
- An International Section (tuition in English): Junior high school and High school program to Grade 13 and University preparatory courses.
- A Trans-Academic program: Business school and Hotel management school preparatory courses
- An Individualized Education Program (IEP) for children and teenager experiencing various degrees of learning challenges
During Winter and Summer holidays, a unique combination of intensive language courses is organized in the morning, followed by a varied program of sports, cultural and leisure activities in the afternoon. A flexible program with a choice of more than 50 activities offered throughout the Summer make it an unforgettable experience.
- American Junior & High School (Grades 6 – 12) with College Board Exams: AP, SAT
- Post Graduate Course (Grade 13) – Preparation for Business schools & Hotel Management schools
- An Individualised Education Program (IEP) for children and teenager experiencing various degrees of learning challenges
- English Courses (All levels) – IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Exams
- Cross Country Running Club
- Downhill Skiing
- Gym / Weights / Fitness / Conditioning
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Cultural Excursions
- Art Studio
- Boarding Houses
- Classrooms with Smart/Promethean Boards
- Indoor Sports Hall
- Integrated IT
- Science Labs
- Sports Fields
- Tennis Courts
- American High School Program
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)