IHTTI School of Hotel Management
IHTTI’s innovative programme combines studies in hospitality management with the principles of hotel design, luxury and branding. Supported by partnerships with leading companies in the fields of hotel design and personalised services, the courses are structured for students to succeed in the competitive and rapidly changing world of hospitality management.
IHTTI has a family-orientated culture with an emphasis on students’ personal and professional development. The school prides itself on the personal attention offered to each student in small class settings, thus encouraging interaction and ensure quality education and support.
IHTTI is based in the vibrant university town of Neuchâtel. Situated between a lake and mountains, the town is rich in history and culture. Known as the “silicon valley” of Switzerland for its large concentration of luxury watch companies and micro-technology, the canton is recognised around the world for its expertise in watch-making.
IHTTI offers a unique study experience thanks to its diverse student body and state-of-the-art teaching facilities. The school also has a dedicated design studio where students learn the principles of interior design to personalise and transform the look and feel of a space.
- The Bachelor’s degree programme is awarded in collaboration with the University of Derby (UK), and all programmes are recognised by the Canton of Neuchâtel.
- It is the only hospitality school to be accepted into the Chartered Society of Designers, an internationally recognised body for the design profession. With this accreditation, IHTTI students immediately become members, thus allowing them to gain recognition as quality practitioners in the design sector.
- With multiple professional partnerships with leading hospitality and design companies, including Andaz and Alessi, students will benefit from a wealth of expertise as well as unique internship opportunities in some of the most highly sought-after establishments.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality and Design Management awarded by University of Derby, UK
- Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Management