|3 - 18
|Number of students
|Average class size
|Special education needs
|Day School, Full Boarding, Weekly Boarding
About Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande
Embracing International Education and Innovation
Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande (ENSR) is a private educational institution situated in Switzerland’s French-speaking region near Lake Geneva (Lac Léman). Positioned at the heart of Europe, close to both the Latin and Germanic worlds, the school enjoys a privileged location that fosters an international education infused with the spirit of innovation.
Commitment to Personal Growth and Respect
ENSR is dedicated to helping students become responsible individuals in an ever-changing global society and in whatever communities they may later live. As a non-denominational school, ENSR strives to ensure that the personal beliefs of each student are respected.
At ENSR, our core values include:
- Holistic development: We prioritize the global development of our students, encompassing not only academics but also physical and mental well-being.
- Responsibility and mutual respect: We foster the development of students’ sense of responsibility and mutual respect.
- Community engagement: We encourage students to develop a sense of belonging to a local community, particularly the school community.
- International perspective and multiculturalism: We promote an open-minded attitude towards diverse cultures and international perspectives.
- Individualized support: We adapt to the individual needs of our students and include those with special educational needs.
By embracing these values, ENSR provides a spectacular setting for students to grow and thrive in an innovative, international, and inclusive environment.
- Cross Country Running Club
- Downhill Skiing
- Horse Riding
- Track and Field
- Adventure Playground
- Classrooms with Smart/Promethean Boards
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Indoor Sports Hall
- Integrated IT
- Outdoor Playground
- School Dining Room and Catering
- Tennis Courts
- IB Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- Swiss Maturité