Who hasn’t dreamt of spending a night out in the open air under the stars? It’s an experience that’s now available with family or friends in the Vaud Alps, the Jura, and the Vaud Plateau. Organised with the environment and the current regulations in mind, these bivouacs are supervised by an accompanying guide with a wealth of local knowledge to share with the participants.
There are six experiences on offer in total, each one addressing a different theme: from spotting wildlife to forest legends and marvelling at the splendour of the night sky. This product is in response to the current demand for outdoor activities and a desire on the part of many visitors to reconnect with nature. Each night is a genuine micro-adventure beneath the starry skies and an invitation to enjoy an experience that’s as exceptional as it is out of the ordinary.
If you come to enjoy a “Night under the stars”, why not take the time to discover some other summer activities in the canton of Vaud.
- A hike around the pristine waters of Lake Lioson, followed by relaxing sunbathing on the lakeshores. Find out more here.
- A family hike to the Ramaclé waterfall combined with the discovery of the famous Turrian Bridge. Find out more here.
- A walk in the terraced vineyards of Lavaux offering an outstanding view of Lake Geneva. Find out more here.
- Excursion up the mountains to Rochers-de-Naye aboard a cogwheel train. Find out more here.
- Easy mountain bike route that is ideal for the family around the beautiful village of Les Diablerets. Find out more here.
- A day out on the picturesque shores of Lake Joux, combined with a dip in Lake Brenet for those who love cold water! Find out more here.