And if so, does their policy include these features?
- Guaranteed lifelong renewals
- Out-patient treatment
- No upfront payment for hospitalisation
- A high benefit limit for evacuation and repatriation
- Reimbursement for medications and therapies
- Access to a 24-hour medical help-line, staffed in six languages
- Claims reimbursed within 10 days.
If you have any concerns about your child’s level of insurance coverage, call us at Advisory Services Network AG. We’re based in Switzerland and have more than 25 years experience helping expats find insurance.
Our specialists are multi-lingual and extremely knowlegable about the complex world of international health insurances.
It can be challenging to find an insurance solution that is flexible, matches your needs and includes coverage in a range of countries and circumstances.
- Local Swiss insurance products often provide reasonable coverage, but aren’t always the best choice for expatriates and their families.
- Insurance is complex. Products can include various benefits levels and a list of optional add-ons. It’s also important to secure the guarantee of lifelong renewals.
Call someone who specialises in finding insurance for expats.
For foreign students studying in Switzerland, ASN offers the perfect insurance solution – and it’s a package which will remain valid for the entire duration of school, college or university.
- Our insurance product includes global coverage following Swiss standards – and the list of features above.
- As our insurance solution is equivalent to Switzerland’s public health insurance, no medical history form has to be completed.
- Your child will be covered for one full year and the plan can be renewed annually.
- Premiums start at only CHF 75 per month – representing an excellent price to service ratio.
Cover is also available for postgraduate students (EG. PhD candidates), guest researchers and scientists, exchange students, interns, trainees, and au-pairs. Your spouses and children can be co-insured in the same plan.
Our package is in full compliance with Switzerland’s healthcare act (KVG – LaMal), which is compulsory for every resident in the country and is authorised and licensed by FINMA, the Swiss federal financial market authority.
We can provide your child with a high level of security – and you with a strong sense of well-being.
That’s why we’re the preferred choice for students enrolled at all major universities across Switzerland.
Please call us, it will be a pleasure to advise you.
- Rubén Carrasco
- ASN, Advisory Services Network AG
- T +41 22 321 89 89
With the kind collaboration of Finn Toennessen of Myproject