Fees and Tuitions
Stand-up-paddle, banana boat, pedalo, trampoline, tennis, football, beach volleyball
Arts and Crafts, cooking workshops, talent night, treasure hunt, Just Dance, Tik-Tok challenge, cinema night, disco, ice skating, bowling
High ropes, mountain karting, mountain hiking, boat trip, hiking, museum workshops, city discovery
Brillantmont Summer Course
Our Summer Course takes place in July and August. The great thing is that our dates are flexible; this means that you can fit your Summer Course experience around your family holidays / school vacation. Choose a Saturday start date which suits you and fits around your summer holiday plans / school dates.
In the mornings, you’ll enjoy learning French or English in small classes. Our teachers make learning fun and you’ll make quick progress. In the afternoons, either join our Multisports or Multi-mix programme (Tennis Pro, French Fun, Creative Arts, Coding and Robotics). With lots of evening activities and excursions at the weekend, we’re sure you’ll have a great time!
You can be sure that at Brillantmont, our experienced, dedicated staff will help you settle in and make friends, helping you to make the most out of the experience. With 24/ 7 care and support, you are in expert hands.
“I wanted to thank you every one for the fantastic time my son spent at Brillantmont and for making his first experience abroad easy and relaxed,” (Maria, mum of F. from Italy, 2021)
“Thank you for the amazing experience, the wonderful summer and the great organisation of your team,” (parents of L. and M. from Spain, 2021)
“We are very happy to have chosen your school for the training and instruction of our daughter and we hope to include our son next year. We feel very safe and comforted by the attention you place towards your students,” (parents of M. from Italy, 2021)
The Summer Course is great value for money. There are no hidden extras! Everything is included in the price, even the transfer to and from Geneva airport.
- 20 periods of language classes (choice of French or English) per week
- the weekly class trip every Wednesday afternoon to visit well-known Swiss attractions
- the afternoon programme – Multisports or Multi-mix
- all evening activities and weekend excursions
- full board and excellent accommodation on the school campus (max= 3 students per room)
- all transfers to and from Geneva airport or Lausanne train station (Saturdays only)
- 24/7 supervision and care by experienced, qualified staff and our health team
- accident and sickness insurance.