Fees and Tuitions
- “Train like a Champion” with our Olympic Gold Medal Winner Nevin Galmarini
- Sports: tennis | badminton | football | volleyball | table tennis | uni hockey
- Dance sessions
- Nut-cake baking (it is a must in Engadin)
- Pottery painting
- Hiking in the Swiss National Park
- Chair lift ride and orienteering
- Visiting the Castel of Tarasp
- Rope park adventure
- Video workshop – storytelling through images
- Learn the basics of “Rumantsch vallader”
HIF International Summer Adventure Camp
LEARN English or German in a summer work-out for your language skills, based on individual learning targets. Practise all day thanks to 50 intensive language lessons in small groups, and continue in the evenings and at weekends doing fantastic adventure activities.
EXPLORE the Alps with their wildlife, rushing rivers, forests, ravines, mountain peaks and glaciers. On foot, on a bike, on a river raft or on horseback. All activities are included in the fee. There are no hidden costs.
DISCOVER new talents. Discover what other young people from around the world think and feel as you learn and explore together. Discover how you too can help organise and lead an activity as a team member.
DEVELOP the confidence to face challenges as you practise new skills such as rock climbing, river rafting, horseback riding in two adventure-packed weeks.
PERSONALISE YOUR SUMMER CAMP ADVENTURE HIF ISAC 2021 provides 2 full-day excursions per week and 5-afternoon programmes with a thematic focus centred around nature, sustainability and sports. Personalise your summer camp adventure and choose your favourite activity, and focus on it 3 afternoons per week. All these focus activities are without any extra charge.
1. HORSEBACK RIDING Do you love to be around horses or have you always wanted to learn how to ride?
2. OUTDOOR ADVENTURE Are you an adrenaline-junkie and love to try new sports? Join the group of outdoor adventurers!
3. NATURE AND SUSTAINABILITY Join the Nature and Sustainability Workshop and you will get to know the regional flora and fauna, the forest and the local rivers and lakes.
Reviews from Campers
“…AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE… I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SUMMER CAMP.” – Matilde (15)
“…IT WAS VERY COOL AT THE HIF SUMMER CAMP.” – Laurin (13)