International Language Camps
Do you want your child to experience a unique and unforgettable summer surrounded by young people from all over the world, all in a 100% secure environment that combines excellence, learning and pleasure?
We have the perfect place for them!
Our language camps in Megève are creators of memories, for the citizens of tomorrow. International Language Camps offers summer and winter programs for children and teens 6 to 17 years old – a fun language camp in the French Alps with sports / cultural activities and a complete French and English language teaching program.
ILC’s mission is to create world citizens by teaching children to embrace differences in language and culture and to respect others to be respected themselves.
Children have the opportunity to develop their linguistic skills, discover new activities, learn about other cultures, and blossom as individuals. We use ‘multiple intelligences’ in our teaching methods, exploring the different ways children learn to get the best out of each child.
Our linguistic camps not only feature foreign language study, but also encourage participants to discover new cultures, make new friends from all over the world, invest in themselves within an international community, and explore their talents.
Everything is in place to instil a climate of confidence, and we encourage our campers to be active in their learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
We help our campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage. They make tremendous strides in self-confidence, and we help them to flourish in everything that they try.
The objectives for our participants:
- Learn a foreign language by total immersion in an international context with a multi-lingual team and with children from all over the world. This means that approximately 10 different native languages can be heard at the camp during a typical week!
- Become an international citizen by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
- Learn about themselves, blossom by exploring all their talents, exceed their limits to achieve significant accomplishments, through sporting and discovery activities, and the creative workshops which compose much of the daily activities of the children.
We organise Summer and Winter camps with fun language lessons in the morning and sports activities in the afternoon (mountain-biking, rafting, hiking, swimming, snowboarding, skiing…).
Campers will spend their holiday with young people from all over the world, studying the language and taking part in their favourite sports. This year, children can also choose options such as tennis, dance, golf or Climbing lessons with a professional.
Children can develop their linguistic skills and discover new activities and cultures.
Our language programs not only offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends, to respect each other’s differences, to learn to live and work with others and, most importantly, to grow with these experiences.
Our philosophy is that “you do not learn the language, you Live a language”.
We have been organising the language camps for 20 years now in Megève, and we are very proud of our program. The village of Megève provides a safe environment for children, and it is one of the most beautiful Alpine resorts.
Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence, and we encourage the campers to be active in their learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
This year we will welcome campers from December to March 2019 and from June 30th until August 10th, 2019.
We propose four different programs:
- the Fun program for 6 to 9-year-olds
- the Adrenaline program for 10 to 13-year-olds
- the Mont-Blanc program for 14 to 17-year-olds
- the Winter Program for 7 to 17 years old
- Swimming Pool
- Big Games
- Hiking with dogs
- Summer bobsleigh
- Adventure Park
- Hiking in low mountains
- Archery tag
- Adventure Park in the trees
- Team Games
- Acrobatic “Parkour”
- Cooking Classes
Fees and Tuitions
|Prices starting from||CHF 1.800|
Elodie UGHETTOAdmissions and Administration Officer