IFM Business School
If you need any more information, feel free to contact IFM Business SchoolVisit Website
|Languages of instruction||English, French|
|Nr. of Children||140|
|School Type||Bilingual School|
|Curriculum||Bachelor of Business Administration, Executive MBA, MBA|
|Average class size||Pupil/Teacher ratio|
|Average class size||20|
IFM Business School
A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives IFM graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence delivered by a first-rate faculty, essential skills developed using practical tools, a digital and sustainable mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses, while providing a career-enhancing global perspective.
IFM’s excellence in business education is recognised by 3 major accreditation bodies, along with international rankings and innovation awards. Affiliations with prestigious associations around the world give us a solid reputation among recruiters.
Accreditations, ranking & awards
• Ranked #79 among the World’s best business schools by CEOWORLD Magazine 2022.
• Ranked in the top Tier One in Europe and worldwide for the MBA programme by CEO Magazine 2022.
• Ranked 4th worldwide & 2nd in Switzerland for the Executive MBA by CEO Magazine 2022.
• Among top 1% of Business Schools worldwide with triple accreditation.
• Awarded “Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland” by Global Brands Magazine.
• Recognised for its positive energy and innovative project by Eduniversal Selected Schools.
IFM has significant competitive advantages.
• IFM is a renowned and innovative Business School established since 1971
• IFM is a triple accredited Business School
• IFM is a top-ranked and award-winning Business School
• IFM offers a cutting-edge curriculum redesigned with business leaders’ input and developed alongside industry experts.
• IFM has a unique teaching style, which combines academic excellence, practical skills, real business relevance and technology.
• IFM provides a real focus on employability and career.
• IFM now offers 2 formats of studies: 1. Traditional on-campus. 2. Hybrid-learning mo¬del, which alternates in-person (on-campus) and distance learning periods with live virtual classes.
• Studying at IFM is an amazing transformational experience.
Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Academic Coach
- Career Coach
- Life Coach
- Real Business Exposure Programme (visits & conferences organised weekly)